10.17.2004

I feel your indifference

Yesterday, I approached her, with things I promised to change, but she greeted me with a unresponding body. I was worrying a reaction like this but didn't expect it really happened. It is not a reaction of complaining a mindless lover, but a claim of distance that she didn't put her mind here anymore. After I offered to do two changes/promises so could help our relationship, the reaction, again, is indifference. I am beaten down by these indifferences. If any one party of a couple really wants to work out the relationship, it cannot be one-sided. As she herself know it from her own experiences.

While she kept saying, "if you really put your true love in the relationship, you should know how to make me feel being loved," I must say, it is the moment when a relationship became a survivor game. The one who asks to judge a relationship by such "performance" has already become the referee of a relationship on the table, not the one who feel happy or sad at the same time with the partner.

She want to find the "true" love, and I wish her good luck.

No comments: