10.13.2004

Make the taste of my life a cafeteria

Someone complained to me that the life with me seems a little unchanging, the undertone is boring probably.
Although I am kind of used to that way of life, it seems that I am too indulgent in what I have used to, and forget to play the tricks by myself and entertain other miserable souls.

As I remember that I am used to eat Thai food from the street vendor in front of my school, I feel I am obliged to eat their food, and also feel I am loyal to my taste. One day, I approached to the vegetarian wrap booth and asked for one because the Thai vendor was crowded with people. The freshness and revitalized taste surprised me. "I need to take different diet and make myself healthier" I think. This is the idea I am applying to my own life.

"Talk to myself, express as varied as the diet in the food," I remind myself quietly. After all, life is elsewhere.



No comments: