2.20.2005

Emotional and Emotive

Sunday is a time for reflection and make up. However, the lack of sunlight makes this day a little bit sad. Sunday is always a mixture of good and bad. The good thing is that it feels like the gliding of the weekend, you can still feel the taste of the leisure. The bad thing is that it is the end of weekend. No matter how much you haven't done, it's the reminder of coming to the beginning of another work-loaded week. Just need to focus back.
I realize my problem as being in a relation mostly has something to do with being emotional whenever I want actually was emotive. If the things of emotive cannot be understood as the trials and efforts for the things I want to reach but temporary couldn't, it can be easily interpreted as emotional. However, the problem is that I always tried too hard that the intensity of my efforts looked like some dominating thinking. Taming myself, probably, is the best way to take care of myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yi-Tze,
Hello...
Do you know how happy I was when I found your website?
I am still in Urbana-Champaign. Not much has changed in my life. I will finished this MA, hopefully, next semester.
It's really nice to see you (in the photos)..
We should have a lot to talk...
By the way, it's a great website.


Chu-Chiun

Anonymous said...

Oh~ forgot to tell you.. I don't have a phone right now...I moved again. So I will call you sometime.

Chu-Chiun

icep said...

Dear Chuchiun:

What a surprise I found your comment here! Do leave your message in my mail account at iceplee@gmail.com Let's talk about what we have changed and missed since last time we met. Oh... What a joyful moment this is!