8.05.2005

Mail from Alberto

A warm greeting from a distant friend.
Wish he all the best till we meet next time.


Dear,        With Alberto, in Casa Dominicks

I am about to finish my days of vacation in GAlicia/SPain and I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!! what can i say or do to prevent that from happening??

Anyway, food is great as you can imagine, friends are excellent and family is getting ready for me to leave again. BUt I am not.

Sorry for not getting back to you towards the end of June, around the time you were supposed to come back from your conference. But I was totally exhausted from the summer class and the typing/thinking of the research for the dissertation and I certainly did not feel I had enough energy to host people again. Take my word, I needed some rest. I hope you have been able to
do the same despite the conferences and the trips. I will be back to East Lansing towards the end of august, right before the beginning of classes.
What is your plan??

and what happened with the pictures we took? did they get lost? i hope they did not. Soemthing else, please, send the contacts from those people we saw in Ann Arbor. They seemed very nice and it is always great to know some folks to go out with in Ann Arbor. I will buy them flowers from you as well ;-)

i hope you are doing fine, increasing your the size of your waist as well and getting ready to move on to something else more interesting.

hugs,
alberto

No comments: